Saturday, September 8, 2007

Last Day of School







Alright so here are just a few pictures I like from the last day of school. The one where I am cross-eyed is in video journalism with Kimee(we had fun in that class, eh Kimee??). The one with a whole bunch of girls is us in the cafeteria during lunch. I just love this picture because Christy and Emily were being so crazy and they just look so funny!!!! Christy's face is like, stretched or something and Emily just looks like she has been chasing someone or something because her hair is all blown back and stuff- I just love this picture!!! The one with me and Melia is when we were in science and we were just taking a whole lotta pictures!!! If you look real close you can see Melia's gum!!! The other two pictures are me, Lindsay, and Rachel is A hour math. the picture with all of us is just a kinda goofy picture and the other one.........is of me. I don't even know why I did that, but there you go- now everybody knows I am just the weirdest person on the face of the earth!!!! Yeah, so 8th grade was pretty fun, but I am just loving 9th grade!!!! Go Stapley volleyball!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

K so sorry it took me so long to look at your blog! i totally forgot but i love it! and yess i will try to help you but i don't know. anyways, please send me these pictures or any other ones you have of me cause i love them!!! i wish we still had a class together :(

Anonymous said...

SAVANNAH! HELLO! haha ok 8th grade was so much fun except we never had any classes together...and we still don't! Ahh it makes me want to cry everytime i think about it! but 8th grade was the best i realzed we like didn't even start to hang out till last year too! man! we could have so many more memories! haha well 9th grade is way fun too! acutually its probably funner! haha

Unknown said...

SAVANNAH! I love you so mucho! How are you? Girl you need to update... and soon! :)